Hereford Access Centre
Our fully accessible centre is open to all UK residents who are planning for Higher Education and require an assessment for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA).
We have a highly qualified and experienced team to support you throughout the assessment process and advise how best to access your chosen course. We can provide assessments for all disabilities including:
- Specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia or ADD/ADHD
- Asperger’s syndrome and other spectrum conditions
- Visual impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia
- Long standing illnesses or health conditions such as epilepsy, cancer, HIV, diabetes, heart disease
- Physical impairment or mobility issues and multiple disabilities
Why choose Hereford Access Centre?
- We are accredited by the DSA Quality Assurance Group, the national body that monitors and audits assessment centres to ensure high standards.
- We are a member of the National Network of Assessment Centres.
- We adopt a proactive approach and keep up-to-date with the latest assistive technologies and developments, and share and promote best practice within the sector.
- We are consistently awarded high scores at annual audit.
Our Compliments and Complaints policy explains how to comment on our services.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday – 09.00 to 17.00
“An asset to the DSA community” (DSA Quality Assurance Group)