Hereford Access Centre
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday – 09.00 to 17.00
Our fully accessible centre is open to all UK residents planning Higher Education and requiring a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) assessment. Our highly qualified and experienced team can support you throughout the process and advise how best to access your chosen course.
Hereford Access Centre offers an appointment within 10 working days of the first contact.
We provide assessments for all disabilities including:
- Specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia or ADD/ADHD
- Asperger’s syndrome and other spectrum conditions
- Visual impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia
- Long standing illnesses or health conditions such as epilepsy, cancer, HIV, diabetes, heart disease
- Physical impairment or mobility issues and multiple disabilities
Why choose Hereford Access Centre?
- Accredited by the DSA Quality Assurance Group, the national body that monitors and audits assessment centres to ensure high standards.
- Member of the National Network of Assessment Centres.
- A proactive approach, keeping up-to-date with the latest assistive technologies and sharing best practice within the sector.
- Consistently awarded high scores at annual audit.
Our Compliments and Complaints policy explains how to comment on our services.
“An asset to the DSA community” (DSA Quality Assurance Group)